INDIA'S SHOOTING SENSATION LAJJA GOSWAMI AND OTHER PLAYERS.




INDIA'S SHOOTING SENSATION : LAJJA GOSWAMI AND OTHER PLAYERS.


                                    Jyanath Mahades At the far end of village Jitodia in Anand district there is an ancient Shiv temple named Baijyanath Mahadev . The caretaker of the temple , Tilak Giri Goswami , lives in the adjoining small house with his family . There are only four members in the family , Tilak Giri , his wife , a daughter and son . Village Jitodia is just6km away from The milk capital of India '- Anand, Residents of Jitodia | are very happy because of Tilak Giri's daughter Laja | has given his village a permanent place on the global nap.


                             Lajja Goswami is India's shooting sensation. She has made the nation proud with her superlative performances in many national and international competitions. She was born on September 28, 1988 in | a middleclass family Since his childhood she was interested in rifles and guns In an interview, Tilak Giri told media that while other children were playing with dolls and toys, Lajja played with guns in her | childhood Her talent in shooting became focused C. C. as a cadet To sharmen the edge ofher performances she took coaching from Indian shooting coach Sunny Thomas in Pune.

 

                 For her outstanding performances the Government of India has given her the Raksha Mantri Medal She has also been selected as a brand ambassador of Gujarat State, Add to that, Lajja Goswami becomes the first sports woman to be appointed as a police inspector in the Gujarat Police Cadrein the sports quota. 

Add caption


Mary kom information:-

                             

                                Her greatest achievement though, has been the fact that much of the success has come after the Cesarean birth of her twins. She frankly accepted, "It was difficult to come back because I had been out of the ring for two years. It was hard to regain my physical fitness. Noone expected me to win. Even my parents did not 'think it would possible She has given credit to her husband for that come - back, "My husband (K. Onler Kom) did not stop me. Most Indian men did not give permission to their wives to work after marriage or after having children. I should continue to play for many years as I wanted. "As a pioneer of women's boxing in India, Mary is already a inspiration for many others who hope to follow her footsteps. Her autobiography Unbreakable (2013) and the biopic Mary Kom ( 2014) are the sources of hope for those who are struggling hard to progress in life.

 

                            'Magnificent Mary', as she is known, is determined to overcome any obstacles that even today too. For her achievements and future scope she says, "I am very proud because I have done something special for India, and if I can achieve more in the future that will be great." I am working hard and getting training with full focus. Of course I miss my family and my children, I but this is s acrifice I have to make my country andIwill do my level best.

  

Post a Comment

0 Comments